CoreNet Global NZ’s 2016 Symposium Line-up
The theme of this year’s Symposium is “THE AGE OF THE CITY”, which will focus on the latest challenges facing our cities, from infrastructure and technology integration to large-scale migration and social movements.
This year there is a truly stellar line up at the symposium.
The morning speakers include:
– The Senior Director Cushman & Wakefield, Richard Howard, will share about his involvement on the redevelopment of King’s Cross in Central London
– Principal of Sasaki, Dennis Pieprz, will discuss his recent work on numerous regeneration projects across Asia
– Rod Marler from Panuku Development Auckland will cover developments happening in Wynyard Quarter and other sites
– UK-based workplace consultant, Chris Kane, will share his work guiding global enterprises through challenging transformational journeys.
In the afternoon there will be exciting events and speakers:
– ‘The CoreNet Conversation’ – the morning’s speakers will be interviewed by journalist, radio host and TV personality Hilary Barry
– Sharing cities – New Capacity for Urban Assets – a workshop hosted by Darren Sharp, the Australian editor of Shareable
– ‘Quickfire Insight’ – a fast-paced panel session featuring six speakers who will deliver three insights, hosted by the Director of The Clarity Business, George Hulbert
– Denise L’Estrange-Corbet from the fashion brand WORLD will share how she helped reshape the fashion industry
Come along to the Symposium on 16 June, 2016, held at Shed 10 on Auckland’s Queens Wharf, and see a range of exciting and thought-provoking speakers, panels and workshops. Click here to register for the 2016 Symposium or click here to see the full line-up.