Where Are We Going? CoreNet Global NZ’s 2017 Symposium Line-Up
Thursday 18th May | Shed 10 | Queens Wharf | Auckland
The theme of this year’s Symposium will tackle how technology can benefit humankind in the workplace and how we need to adapt to ensure it doesn’t render us obsolete.
In what promises to be the best CoreNet Symposium yet, we have assembled a truly world class ensemble of speakers.
Our morning speakers include:
- László Varga from Stanford University, he’s delivered some of the most innovative and well-known workspaces in the US and Europe
- Per Håkansson of Makerminds Inc. will share his inspirational approach to technology and how he helps organisations to thrive in the digital age
- Chris Lunny and John Tenanes from Facebook will talk to us about how they’re using technology within corporate real estate and changing the real estate landscape
- Catherine Ball is one the world’s foremost authorities on drone technology and will share the ways she helps people and organisations to embrace disruptive technology
The afternoon session will also be an action packed affair with exciting events and speakers:
- Newshub’s Sacha McNeil will interview the morning’s speakers and take questions from the audience
- Workplace design expert Oliver Marlow from Studio Tilt in London will give a talk that challenges you to reflect on how your own work environment can be more effective and innovative
- Five Kiwi companies that are thriving in the digital age will share what they’re doing with technology in a session that will put everything into a local perspective
- Bringing everything together and closing out the Symposium is John Spence – one of the top business thought leaders in the world and an expert in leading organisations through disruptive technological change
Come along to the Symposium on Thursday 18th May, held at Shed 10 on Auckland’s Queens Wharf.